Enter your information below and one of our front desk associates will call you to answer any questions you might have and help you select the program or class that would be best for your child!
Summer Camp opens at 7:30 a.m.
Children must be picked up by 5:30 p.m.
Half-Day Campers will opt for mornings (6 a.m. to 12 p.m. or afternoons 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
Names must be marked on all personal items. CCA is NOT responsible for lost, broken, or stolen items.
In an effort to better suit children during activities and playtime, we will be dividing campers into age groups. Siblings who would like to stay together would go with the younger of the two groups.
– If paid in full, a camp for a full-day camper is $1,100. The paid-in-full discount for a half-day camper is $715. (Pay-in-full covers care May 24-Aug. 13.)
– If paid week-to-week, a full-day camper is $110/wk, and a half-day camper is $65/wk.
– Discounts will not be given for missed days.
– If week-to-week, parents may select in advance which weeks they will participate. They will only be charged for those weeks.
– Automatic charges will occur at approximately 7 a.m. the Friday morning prior to the start of the week.
**Example: If you are enrolled for the week of June 7-11, your weekly fee will be automatically charged to the card on file the morning of June 4.**
– Parents will be notified by noon if the card on file is unable to be charged. In order to preserve the child’s spot for the following week, payment will need to be completed by 5 p.m. the Friday prior to the start of the week.
– Payments must be up to date in order for a child to participate.
– For payments made in full, cash, check or charge is accepted.
– For weekly payments, cash or card on file is accepted. Cash must be paid by close of business on Thursday so your card is not automatically charged.
– Because your child will hold a slot in a class, no refunds will be issued at any time. (Note: Credits will be given if CCA must close for countywide shutdowns as the result of COVID.)
– Refunds are not available for students who have paid for the summer in full.
Students may bring their own lunch or purchase a bag lunch for $2 each day. A bag lunch will include a sandwich, fruit or vegetable, chips, and a drink. Meal credit may be purchased at CCA or charged weekly. Lunch is served at noon. Breakfast will be available for purchase for $1.50 each day. Breakfast is available to purchase for any students who arrive by 7:30 a.m. Healthy snacks will be available for purchase at the front desk at designated times throughout the day.
A snack will be provided by CCA each day at 3:30 p.m. Campers may also bring their own snacks or put money on their accounts to purchase snacks at the front desk. Caffeinated beverages and candy are not permitted for purchase during Kids Camp hours. Healthy options will be available at the front desk.
Parents may place restrictions on their child’s snack accounts by notifying our front desk or Kids Camp staff.
Water will be available with all meals and throughout the day.
Parents may add credit to their child’s lunch and snack account by notifying our Kids Camp staff.
Tennis shoes are recommended for daily activities. Sandals and flip flops are discouraged but may be brought on outdoor water days. Parents will be notified in advance of outdoor water days. All clothing should be comfortable and weather-appropriate. Please remember air conditioning can get a little chilly first thing in the mornings.
K-4th grade parents: Please send your child with a back-up outfit on their first day to be left at CCA throughout the summer. This outfit will be worn if they ever have an accident or get dirty. Outfits will be sent home with parents on the final day of Kids Camp. Clothing not picked up by Sept. 1 will be donated to Yesterdays’s Closet.
Appropriate behavior and language are expected at CCA.
Rules will be clearly stated by counselors. Our goal is to always use redirection and positive reinforcement. At times, time-outs and quiet time may be required for children who need some additional space and calming. Students who demonstrate physical violence or blatantly vandalize property may be removed from the program.
For minor situations, parents will be notified at the end of the day. If the problem persists or additional assistance is needed, a parent will be called during the day.
All children must be signed in and out by a parent or authorized pick-up contact each day. A government-issued photo ID may be required if someone is picking up whom our staff is not familiar with. Only those who have been designated to pick up a child are allowed to pick up. If someone else is picking up your child, we will ask that you complete an “Add a Contact” form in advance.
A child may not receive medication of any kind unless it is required by a doctor.
Parents/guardians must place medicine in a Ziploc bag with the child’s name, dosage, and frequency. Medication must be provided in the original container with pharmacy/doctor instructions and label.
Please inform the director immediately if your child develops any of the following symptoms:
– Redness of the eyes or itchy eyes
– Sore throat or hoarse voice
Campers with these symptoms will not be allowed to attend camp until they are 24 hours free of symptoms or have a doctor’s note.
Additional hand-sanitizing measures and social distancing will be monitored and enforced throughout Summer 2021.
Please send one bottle of spray sunscreen with your child on the first day. (SPF 50 or above)
We will provide liquid sunscreen for faces. If your child has an allergy to certain sunscreens, please provide your own facial sunscreen.
The bottles will be shared with everyone. If your child has sensitive skin or requires a higher SPF, please attach a note and label the bottle with your child’s name.
We will notify you in advance of outdoor water days.
Please send the following with your child on these days:
– Water clothing
– Water shoes or shoes that may get wet
All activities will take place at CCA or within the surrounding community. Any activities that are off-property will require a permission slip. A few field trips will be taken throughout the summer and transportation will be provided by CCA. These field trips will cost up to $6. For those choosing to not participate, alternative programming will be available at CCA.
If you have questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call us at 402-801-1957 or email our Kids Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.